“…green design can be both beautiful and functional. That philosophy is certainly something we hold near and dear to our collective hearts at FLOR.”
A Responsible Choice
FLOR believes in a closed-loop product life cycle, which means we carefully consider our environmental-footprint in every step along the way: design, manufacturing, use, delivery and reclaiming old FLOR.
- Design: FLOR is designed with the end in mind. Our 19.7-inch squares are beautiful, functional and recyclable.
- Manufacturing: Our manufacturing processes are as energy-efficient as possible. We use renewable energy sources and technologies which help reduce our emissions and waste.
- Use: FLOR’s modular, square format means that it is a flexible, practical and scalable design system.
- Delivery: FLOR is efficiently packaged in easy-to-manage boxes delivered direct to your door.
- Reclaiming: FLOR is designed to be taken apart so face fibers and backing materials can be recycled into new product through our Return & Recycle Program.
check out the new boston store:
236 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116